Presentation Title: Crowdsourcing Your Professional Development
Presentation Description: Tanya Avrith and Holly Clark co-hosts of the eduslam.me vodcast show discuss how they are using their networks to crowdsource for best practices and professional development using some of the most innovative educators in the world. In this segment, they interview Jennie Magiera from Chicago, Illinois and David Theriault from Huntington Beach, California to demonstrate how they are harnessing the power of their social networks to crowdsource their personal learning, as well as the learning of their students.
Tanya and Holly share their story and how they came up with the concept of eduslam.me and demonstrate examples of how powerful the concept of open learning can be.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
Tanya Avrith’s Blog is found at tanyaavrith.com, Holly Clark can be found at hollyclark.net.
Read more about eduslam on our interview with Jennie Magiera :
On this day..
- K12ONLINE15 DAY 4: OCTOBER 22, 2015 - 2015
- Hot Teaching Spots - 2015
- Merry Makers - 2015
- Social Annotations: Collaborative Online Reading - 2015
- Teaser: Passion-Driven Learning - 2014
- K12Online14 Day Three: October 22, 2014 - 2014
- Augmenting Interest in Reading with Augmented Reality - 2014
- #Gamifi_ED Networked Intergenerational Learning - 2014
- Digital Story Telling Through App Smashing - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 2 Presentations: 22 October 2013 - 2013