Presenter: Todd Nesloney
Location: Waller, TX, USA
Presentation Title: Connecting Classrooms Globally
Presentation Description: Kids today live in a world where they can connect with anyone at any time. As teachers we need to be utilizing the tools we have at our disposal to connect our students with other classrooms, companies, and people from around the world! This session will talk about several of the tools you have that you can start using RIGHT AWAY to connect your students to others safely!
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
On this day..
- K12ONLINE15 DAY 4: OCTOBER 22, 2015 - 2015
- Hot Teaching Spots - 2015
- Merry Makers - 2015
- Social Annotations: Collaborative Online Reading - 2015
- Teaser: Passion-Driven Learning - 2014
- K12Online14 Day Three: October 22, 2014 - 2014
- Augmenting Interest in Reading with Augmented Reality - 2014
- #Gamifi_ED Networked Intergenerational Learning - 2014
- Digital Story Telling Through App Smashing - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 2 Presentations: 22 October 2013 - 2013