Welcome to day nine of the 2008 K-12 Conference! Today’s presentations include:
KICKING IT UP A NOTCH
Interactive tools for remote and synchronous mentoring
Michele Wong Kung Fong
Monsters Bloom in Our Wiki
Ann Oro and Anna Baralt
LEADING THE CHANGE
Teaching Web 2.0 – Everything you need in one place
Presentation links on our 2008 schedule page have been updated.
If you need assistance during the conference, please contact the K12Online08 Help Desk. A navigational link to the helpdesk is available in the upper right corner of the conference blog, along with a link to our first timer’s wiki page.
A page containing web feeds from the conference is available, including updated links for our 2008 audio podcast and video podcast channels. Note all presentations are not available as videos, some are audio-only. Our video and audio podcast channels are now available in the iTunes directory. Search the iTunes Store for “k12online08″ to subscribe directly in iTunes to both of these channels of outstanding FREE content!
Information about opportunities and procedures for receiving professional development are available via the post “Receive professional development credits” and our PD wiki: k12onlinecredit.wikispaces.com.
Video and audio podcast links for today have been been updated today as of 12:12 GMT. All links to files in both podcast channels originate from the William and Mary server, so there should not be any content filtering problems if you are in a school district blocking content from blip.tv or dotsub.
On this day..
- K12Online13 Day 8 Presentations 30 October 2013 - 2013
- Energy 101: KidWind & the SHS Chevy Volt Project - 2013
- Bring Digital Badges To Your School or Classroom - 2013
- Coding for Kids - 2013
- Game Changing Apps - 2013
- K12Online12 Day 7 Presentations: 30 October 2012 - 2012
- Using iOS App Affordances to Foster Literacy Learning in the Classroom - 2012
- Remix Teaching Through Blended Online Learning - 2012
- Video Story Problems - 2012
- Reminder: Fireside Chat Today with Week 2 K12Online Keynoters! - 2010