Presenter: Martha Lackey
Location: Midlothian, TX 76065
I will show and discuss ways for using Edmodo in a 2nd grade bilingual class. My main focus will show how using 21st century tools can prepare students globally for the 21st century!
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
I am a 2nd-3rd grade bilingual instructor and campus technology liaison. I help 1st and 2nd year teachers with basic computer skills required by our district. I also help teachers integrate the use of 21st century technology skills into their curriculum.
On this day..
- K12Online11 Day 10 Presentations: 9 December 2011 - 2011
- iCreate vs. iConsumption - 2011
- Screencasting 101 - 2011
- Playing with the 4C's in an Elementary Classroom - 2011
- Gaming to Learn by Learning to Game - 2011
- K12Online09 Day 3 Presentations: 9 December 2009 - 2009
- Whither ePortfolios - 2009
- You Might Be a 21st Century Leader if... - 2009
- Digiteens: Digital Citizenship by Digital Teenagers - 2009
- Orientation in Second Life - 2009