Presenter: Naomi Harm
Location: Brownsville, MN
Presentation Title: Everything Apps for the K12 Educator
Presentation Description: Everywhere you look, people are talking about mobile learning devices. How can we use them and their apps to assist educators with their day to day instruction and immediate and mobile assessments? How can we harness the power of this exciting new technology to better meet the needs of ALL of your students in your classroom?
Join us for this exciting, fast-paced look into the world of “Everything Apps for the PreK-12 educator!” We will explore and review apps with the following focus areas and a whole lot more!:
*Communication and Assessments
*Educator and Student Productivity
*eBooks and Digital Textbook Creations
*English and Language Arts
*Math, Science and Social Studies
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
Naomi Harm, Master of Education in Professional Development, ME-PD, best known as an 21st century educational technology literacy specialist, enthusiast and guru welcomes every opportunity to share her expertise and best practices relating to technology infused teaching and learning environments. Her dynamic career focus includes many exciting and cutting edge jobs which include: an Intel National Senior Trainer, SMART certified trainer, and manages her own “Innovative Educator” 2.0 consulting corporation. Naomi provides customized staff development technology workshops, grant writing expertise, and designs and delivers online graduate course work for universities. She also has a well-known specialty and expertise area of delivering motivational international keynote presentations focusing on emerging technologies, 21st century skills and assessments, 21st century administrative leadership, peer coaching, mobile learning technologies, project based learning, and inspired and transformative educational technology leadership. Naomi is truly passionate about building global relationships with educational technology leaders, while engaging in meaningful and collaborative conversations to meet the needs of today’s diverse learners.
On this day..
- K12Online11 Day 9 Presentations: 8 December 2011 - 2011
- Creating a Self Correcting Quiz Using Google Forms - 2011
- Tools to Create, Produce and Publish - 2011
- Making Learning Fun In Spite of the Technology - 2011
- K12Online09 Day 2 Presentations: 8 December 2009 - 2009
- Just a "touch" of leadership - Using the iPod Touch/IPhone in Administration - 2009
- LAN: Learning Is Social - 2009
- Learning Confluence: Where Philosophy Meets Practice in the 21st Century - 2009
- Instructional Strategies That Work with Videoconferencing: Increasing Interactivity - 2009
- Using E-Books to Motivate Pupils Writing - 2009