Presenter: Drew Buddie
Location: Rickmansworth, UK
Link to presenter’s K12Online Ning Profile page
Presentation Title: Whither ePortfolios
Presentation Description: A somewhat provocative viewpoint of what constitutes an ‘ePortfolio’ and a very brief cursory overview of the use of one ePortfolio tool that can be integrated within a VLE. The presentation will suggest that ePortfolios are ubiquitous, its just that they are not seen as such. How can non-traditional ePortfolio formats be formalised, accepted and given authority? In fact what IS an ePortfolio?
(Presentation is not yet available on DotSub)
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
I am @digitalmaverick on Twitter.
On this day..
- Best Open PD of 2013 - 2013
- K12Online11 Day 10 Presentations: 9 December 2011 - 2011
- iCreate vs. iConsumption - 2011
- Screencasting 101 - 2011
- Edmodo: Connect, Collaborate, Create! - 2011
- Playing with the 4C's in an Elementary Classroom - 2011
- Gaming to Learn by Learning to Game - 2011
- K12Online09 Day 3 Presentations: 9 December 2009 - 2009
- You Might Be a 21st Century Leader if... - 2009
- Digiteens: Digital Citizenship by Digital Teenagers - 2009