Williamsburg, VA, USA
“Moodling Around: A Virtual Tour (Basic)”
Karen has been working in educational technology in various roles for nearly 20 years. Currently, she directs a grant project in Virginia related to school administrators and educational technology leadership. In addition, Karen serves as an adjunct with the College of William and Mary. She has been using Moodle for several years now as part of her work.
This presentation will have two parts: a screencast that will provide a virtual tour of the presenter’s Moodle site and a podcast with Brenda Cowling, an instructional technology resource teacher who has introduced Moodle in her school division. Finally, since most of the courses on this site allow guest access, conference participants will be able to do their own exploring.
On this day..
- Preview: Week 2 of the K12Online Conference - 2012
- Student Voices Teaser: Kids Teaching Kids - 2012
- Kicking It Up A Notch Keynote Teaser: It's Not About the Apps - 2012
- #k12Online10 Day 8 Presentations: 27 October 2010 - 2010
- Planificación y Diseño de Lección en Línea a través de Blogs - 2010
- The Top Ten - 2010
- Integrating Online Language Tasks for Young Learners - 2010
- Record, Reflect & Share: VoiceThread as a Digital Portfolio - 2010
- Day 6 Presentations: 27 October 2008 - 2008
- Leading the Change
Beyond the Stacks: Using Emerging Technologies to Strengthen Teacher-librarian Leadership - 2008