Presenter: Joyce Kasman Valenza
Location: Rydal, PA, USA
Presentation Title: The Wizard of Apps or Will they have an app for that? or What we are learning and loading along the road
Presentation Description: In this student-produced keynote, Joyce and the students of Springfield Township High School’s Theatre II class consider which apps are the most critical as they walk the road together.
Song parodies inspired by:
Arlen, Harold, and E.Y. Harburg. The Wizard of Oz. Victor Fleming. MGM, 1939. Film.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
On this day..
- K12Online11 Day 8 Presentations: 7 December 2011 - 2011
- ArtiTech - 2011
- The Power of Projects - 2011
- What Can Be Done in Just 60 Seconds? - 2011
- Get Out of the Classroom with Virtual Field Trips - 2011
- K12Online LAN Party Dec 7 - Virtually Vancouver! - 2009
- K12Online09 Day 1 Presentations: 7 December 2009 - 2009
- Backstory to The Wizard of Apps - 2009
- Organizational Learning and Technology Collide - 2009
- LEADING THE CHANGE KEYNOTE
Self-driven and Classroom-based: Professional Development in the 21st Century - 2009