Welcome to day seven of the 2008 K-12 Conference! Today’s presentations include:
KICKING IT UP A NOTCH
Oh the Possibilities
LEADING THE CHANGE
Presentation links on our 2008 schedule page have been updated.
If you need assistance during the conference, please contact the K12Online08 Help Desk. A navigational link to the helpdesk is available in the upper right corner of the conference blog, along with a link to our first timer’s wiki page.
A page containing web feeds from the conference is available, including updated links for our 2008 audio podcast and video podcast channels. Note all presentations are not available as videos, some are audio-only. Our video and audio podcast channels are now available in the iTunes directory. Search the iTunes Store for “k12online08″ to subscribe directly in iTunes to both of these channels of outstanding FREE content!
Information about opportunities and procedures for receiving professional development are available via the post “Receive professional development credits” and our PD wiki: k12onlinecredit.wikispaces.com.
Video and audio podcast links for today have been updated today as of 12:30 GMT. All links to files in both podcast channels originate from the William and Mary server, so there should not be any content filtering problems if you are in a school district blocking content from blip.tv or dotsub.
On this day..
- K12Online14 Day Seven: October 28, 2014 - 2014
- Making, Tinkering & Design - 2014
- Grab the MIC - 2014
- A Key to Interest-Based Learning - 2014
- STEAMmaker: Merging Classroom STEM and Afterschool MakerEducation - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 6 Presentations 28 October 2013 - 2013
- 20 Creation Apps in 20 Minutes - 2013
- If You Want Data to Transform Learning, Present It as “Over-the-Counter” - 2013
- Building Learning Keynote - Making the Case for Making in Schools - 2013
- Developing Leadership in Classrooms, Schools and Communities - 2013