Jonathan D. Becker, J.D., Ph.D. Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia, USA
Bio: Jonathan D. Becker, J.D., Ph.D. is an assistant professor of educational leadership at Virginia Commonwealth University. He teaches courses on research design, technology leadership and school law. His research agenda lies at the intersection of technology, leadership, policy and equity in education.
Bio Page: https://k12online08presenters.wikispaces.com/Jon+Becker
Presentation Title: Facilitating Technology Integration: A Synthesis of the Research
Description: There is a very small but growing body of empirical research on facilitating technology integration in schools. This presentation brings together that research in the form of a critical synthesis. Dr. Jonathan D. Becker, a professor of educational leadership at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU), will discuss the major themes that have emerged from the research and place them within the context of his own research with technology integration specialists in the state of West Virginia. The major goals for this presentation are to make the research accessible and to provide educational technology practitioners relevant research-based data to inform their practice.
Link on dotsub.
On this day..
- K12Online13 Day 1 Presentations: 21 October 2013 - 2013
- K12 Open Learning - What is it all About? My Story - 2013
- Extreme Communication - 2013
- Open learning keynote - Learning and Technology: Openness, Agency, and Control - 2013
- Keynote Outside Learning - Connecting Classrooms: It's About Learning - 2013
- #k12Online10 Day 4 Presentations: 21 October 2010 - 2010
- Plan Less, Do More - 2010
- Creating an Educational Follow Me Project - 2010
- Create the Future - 2010
- Inside ITGS: Cyber-Students Share their Connected Learning - 2010