H Songhai Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Bio: H Songhai teaches Media Literacy and Digital Archiving at Hope Charter School in Philadelphia and at the Delaware Futures college preparatory program in Wilmington, Delaware. He is a graduate of Philadelphia’s Central High School and Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Over the last 30 years, he has worked, studied and collaborated with many of the nation’s leading artists, writers and musicians including: Amiri Baraka, Askia Muhammad Toure, Etheridge Knight, Odean Pope, Byard Lancaster, Aschak, Richard Watson, Lamont B. Steptoe, Theodore Harris, Mbali Umoja, Elliott Levin and jazz bag pipe player, Rufus Harley.
Bio Page: https://k12online08presenters.wikispaces.com/H+Songhai
Presentation Title: “What Did You Do in School Yesterday, Today, and Three Years Ago?”
Description: This presentation will look at some very practical ways that students can use cell phones, MP3 players, digital cameras and a number of free Web based tools to document, organize and archive just about every important aspect of their high school career.
On this day..
- K12Online14 Day Five: October 24, 2014 - 2014
- How Schools Are Preparing Students To Be Real World Ready - 2014
- Five Steps to Level Up Your Teaching - 2014
- Collaboration with TwitCast - 2014
- Out My Window - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 4 Presentations: 24 October, 2013 - 2013
- Social /Library Media Project Based Learning - 2013
- Radically Learner-Centered: Badges at P2PU - 2013
- Transforming your Classroom from the Outside In - 2013
- Open Online Experience - 2013