Presenter: Candice Clark
Presentation Title: Digital Portfolios
Presentation Description: I show a cool app by PEGeeks called Easy Portfolio. I demonstrate the basics of how to use Easy Portfolio on the iPad to create student portfolios electronically. It is a simple and neat app that is easy to use and very useful for assessment.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
I used Reflector and a mic to record this app from my iPad to my PC. There are parts that look glitchy. This is simple the video as I switch between screens on the iPad. The audio sounds great. If you have any questions, feel free to email me. I had a difficult time figuring out how to record my iPad screen without simply using a camera while maneuvering through the app.
On this day..
- K12Online13 Day 9 Presentations 31 October, 2013 - 2013
- Making Space to Make - 2013
- Creativity Rising - 2013
- Building Knowledge of Web Search - 2013
- The Promise of Leadership - 2013
- K12Online12 Day 8 Presentations: 31 October 2012 - 2012
- Thinking Big About Learning - 2012
- Creating and Playing in Minecraft - 2012
- Creating Seven Habits of Highly Effective Professional Development Learning Experiences - 2012
- Beaucoup de Cool Student Projects - 2012