Presenter: Jane Park
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Presentation Title: School of Open Courses for Educators
Presentation Description: A presentation on the School of Open, a global community of volunteers providing free education opportunities on the meaning, application, and impact of open resources and tools in the digital age. Jane Park talks about the project’s origins, its relevance for K-12 educators, and gives an overview of the free online courses, workshops and training programs that volunteers have built.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
On this day..
- K12Online13 Day 2 Presentations: 22 October 2013 - 2013
- Connecting Classrooms Globally - 2013
- Expanding Learning Possibilities through Crowdfunding Education Projects - 2013
- Crowdsourcing Your Professional Development - 2013
- Science Is All Around Our Town - 2013
- K12 Online Live Event - Teachers Teaching Teachers - 2012
- K12Online12 Day 1 Presentations: 22 October 2012 - 2012
- Going One-to-One - 2012
- Visioning New Curriculum Keynote - 2012
- A Digital Journey with Primary Students and No Budget! - 2012