Welcome to day nine of the 2012 K-12 Online Conference! All presentations are listed and linked on our main conference schedule.
Day 9 presentations include:
Student News Teams: Telling the Story
KICKING IT UP A NOTCH
Digital Tools for Differentiating Vocabulary Instruction
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook. Subscribe to our email list if you’re not already receiving email updates from us. Also remember all video and audio presentations are available in iPad / iPhone / iPod touch compatible format in our iTunesU Portal! If you tweet about the conference please use the Twitter hashtag #k12online12.
On this day..
- K12Online13 Day 10 1 November 2013 - 2013
- Constructing Identity with an iPad - 2013
- Deeper Learning Online - 2013
- STEAM: Creating A Maker Mindset - 2013
- Leading by Example: Harnessing the Internet to Promote Professional Growth and Lifelong Learning - 2013
- Digital Tools for Differentiating Vocabulary Instruction - 2012
- Authentic Voices - 2012
- Virtual Worlds for Learning and Teaching: Power Examples to Get You Thinking - 2012
- Student News Teams: Telling the Story - 2012
- Closing Keynote: A Gardener's Approach To Learning - 2010