Presenter: Brad Wilson
Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA
Presentation Description: How does your school community learn about events, announcements & celebrations of learning? How does the public view your school? The students in this presentation are part of school programs that put them in control of these stories! By using whatever technology tools available, educators from a variety of schools are giving students opportunities to practice 21st Century skills while taking part in meaningful multimedia projects. Listen to them describe their experiences and get inspired to start your own News Team!
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
On this day..
- K12Online13 Day 10 1 November 2013 - 2013
- Constructing Identity with an iPad - 2013
- Deeper Learning Online - 2013
- STEAM: Creating A Maker Mindset - 2013
- Leading by Example: Harnessing the Internet to Promote Professional Growth and Lifelong Learning - 2013
- K12Online12 Day 9 Presentations: 1 November 2012 - 2012
- Digital Tools for Differentiating Vocabulary Instruction - 2012
- Authentic Voices - 2012
- Virtual Worlds for Learning and Teaching: Power Examples to Get You Thinking - 2012
- Closing Keynote: A Gardener's Approach To Learning - 2010