Presenter: Janine Campbell
Location: Byron Center, MI USA
Presentation Description: Learn how you can kick it up a notch by adapting a blended online learning system. Through incorporating an online Learning Management System to organize content and engage students in class, see how I have been able to differentiate instruction and meet students’ needs. In this presentation you will see how using a blended method of instruction where traditional and digital tools combine improve productivity and solve issues that have long plagued classrooms.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
You can find more information about this topic on my blog at www.janinecampbell.weebly.com
On this day..
- K12Online13 Day 8 Presentations 30 October 2013 - 2013
- Energy 101: KidWind & the SHS Chevy Volt Project - 2013
- Bring Digital Badges To Your School or Classroom - 2013
- Coding for Kids - 2013
- Game Changing Apps - 2013
- K12Online12 Day 7 Presentations: 30 October 2012 - 2012
- Using iOS App Affordances to Foster Literacy Learning in the Classroom - 2012
- Video Story Problems - 2012
- Reminder: Fireside Chat Today with Week 2 K12Online Keynoters! - 2010
- Day 9 Presentations: 30 October 2008 - 2008