Presenter: Glenda Baker
Location: Tokyo, Japan.
Presentation Description: What does recent research say about teaching and learning with technology? What are some of the generalizations we can make about the climate and culture in effective technology rich learning environments?
In this presenation I’ll share some generalizations I found in researching this topic and explore some of the factors that support technology integration. Identifying generalizations can affirm the hunches we have and provides evidence to support our initiatives to upgrade and transform teaching and learning.
I have set a Think Big About Learning webpage with some tools for us to interact via during and after the presentation. I hope you’ll join the backchannel conversation, particapte in the polls, and post your own examples. Let’s Learn, Share and Remix ideas together.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
I work at the American School in Japan as the HS Instructional Technology Coach. I write about my work on an educator blog called Digitalforay | glendabaker.net
On this day..
- K12Online13 Day 9 Presentations 31 October, 2013 - 2013
- Digital Portfolios - 2013
- Making Space to Make - 2013
- Creativity Rising - 2013
- Building Knowledge of Web Search - 2013
- The Promise of Leadership - 2013
- K12Online12 Day 8 Presentations: 31 October 2012 - 2012
- Creating and Playing in Minecraft - 2012
- Creating Seven Habits of Highly Effective Professional Development Learning Experiences - 2012
- Beaucoup de Cool Student Projects - 2012