Presenter: Janine Campbell
Location: Byron Center, MI USA
Presentation Description: Learn how you can kick it up a notch by adapting a blended online learning system. Through incorporating an online Learning Management System to organize content and engage students in class, see how I have been able to differentiate instruction and meet students’ needs. In this presentation you will see how using a blended method of instruction where traditional and digital tools combine improve productivity and solve issues that have long plagued classrooms.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
You can find more information about this topic on my blog at www.janinecampbell.weebly.com
On this day..
- K12ONLINE CONFERENCE DAY 10: OCTOBER 30, 2015 - 2015
- What IS Your Next, Ontario? - 2015
- High-Quality, Free, Online Professional Development - 2015
- Teaching the 21st Century Musician - 2015
- K12Online14 Day Nine: October 30, 2014 - 2014
- Moving From "Some Study I Used to Know" to Inquisitive Learning with Genius Hour & Passion Projects - 2014
- Trust and Transparency - 2014
- What Makes a Quality STEM Activity? - 2014
- Finding Your People - 2014
- Educator with a Maker Mindset - 2014