Presenter: Shelly Sanchez Terrell
Location: San Antonio, TX, USA
Presentation Description: Mobile learning has transformed the way we learn. The features and apps allow learners to move around the classroom, which helps spark creativity and imagination. In this session, we will explore activities that get learners on their feet exploring, analyzing, and engaging with the concepts they are learning. These activities will use various features of mobile devices which include recording video, taking photos, and recording audio. We will also explore fun apps that allow students to be imaginative and creative.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
On this day..
- Gaming the conference - 2014
- K12Online12 Day 5 Presentations: 26 October 2012 - 2012
- Make Meaning with Wolfram Alpha - 2012
- #k12Online10 Day 7 Presentations: 26 October 2010 - 2010
- Teaching Science to 21st Century Learners - 2010
- License to Cull with Creative Commons and yolink - 2010
- Project Based Learning in Hand - 2010
- Teaching Kids To Think Using Scratch - 2010
- "When Night Falls" begins!! - 2007
- Friday, October 26 Presentations - 2007