Presentation Description: We’d like to invite you – whether you are a classroom teacher, a parent, an administrator, or a policy maker – into this international conversation on why digital citizenship is an essential part of a 21st century skill set. And if you are a newcomer to digital learning, we’d like to provide a window into how other teachers are integrating digital citizenship issues into lessons they are already teaching. By the end of our session, you will come away with a ready-for-Monday road map to create or ramp up digital citizenship education at your individual sites.
On this day..
- K12ONLINE15 DAY 4: OCTOBER 22, 2015 - 2015
- Hot Teaching Spots - 2015
- Merry Makers - 2015
- Social Annotations: Collaborative Online Reading - 2015
- Teaser: Passion-Driven Learning - 2014
- K12Online14 Day Three: October 22, 2014 - 2014
- Augmenting Interest in Reading with Augmented Reality - 2014
- #Gamifi_ED Networked Intergenerational Learning - 2014
- Digital Story Telling Through App Smashing - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 2 Presentations: 22 October 2013 - 2013