Presenter: Ben Hazzard
Location: Port Lambton, Ontario, Canada
Presentation Title: How Do I Know I Made A Difference? (an audio story)
Presentation Description: From the teacher’s perspective change can be scary, exciting, and full of learning. What does trying something new look like from a student’s perspective? Take a moment to consider a student as a teacher begins to explore one new learning opportunity with a class. Open your ears and visualize a whole a different perspective.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
On this day..
- #k12Online11 Day 2 Presentations: 29 November 2011 - 2011
- The Black Line Mystery - a story about the most complicated chinese character known to mankind and its community - 2011
- Get in the Game - Learning, Leading and Play - 2011
- Building a Uniquely Montana Program: The Montana Digital Academy - 2011
- Spread the Word! K12Online09 Printable Flyer Available - 2009
- K12Online09 Presentation Schedule Available - 2009