Presenter: Tom Daccord
Location: chestnut Hill, MA, USA
Link to presenter’s K12Online Ning Profile page
Presentation Title: Nurturing the 21st Century History Teacher
Presentation Description: Emerging technologies, a globalized world, and fiscal restraints demand innovative approaches to education. This session explores new research about 21st century teaching strategies and professional development and shares models, resources, and examples to help social studies teachers effectively integrate technology and address needed skills.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
On this day..
- K12Online09 Day 8 Presentations: 16 December 2009 - 2009
- Around the World with Skype - 2009
- Alrededor del Mundo con Skype - 2009
- Living History - Authentic Learning Empowered By Digital Technology - 2009
- Parallel Play or Collaboration--Leveraging the Wiki Platform for High Quality Work - 2009
- Thriving in a Collaborative Web 2.0 Classroom: The â€œGreat Debateâ€ and â€œStudent News Action Networkâ€ - 2009
- Engaging Our Youngest Minds - 2009