Presenter: Andy Crozier & Mike Amante
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA & New Hartford, NY, USA
Link to presenter’s K12Online Ning Profile page
Presentation Title: Just a “touch” of leadership – Using the iPod Touch/IPhone in Administration
Presentation Description: Are you using your iPod Touch/iPhone to simply check your email or answer your phone? Did you know that there many other uses of the iPod Touch that can help with some of your professional responsibilities?
This presentation will show you apps and success stories from administrators in the field that are using the iPod Touch/iPhone for data collection, organization, creating a mobile office, and personal professional development.
Link to presentation’s supporting documents:
On this day..
- K12Online11 Day 9 Presentations: 8 December 2011 - 2011
- Everything Apps for the K12 Educator - 2011
- Creating a Self Correcting Quiz Using Google Forms - 2011
- Tools to Create, Produce and Publish - 2011
- Making Learning Fun In Spite of the Technology - 2011
- K12Online09 Day 2 Presentations: 8 December 2009 - 2009
- LAN: Learning Is Social - 2009
- Learning Confluence: Where Philosophy Meets Practice in the 21st Century - 2009
- Instructional Strategies That Work with Videoconferencing: Increasing Interactivity - 2009
- Using E-Books to Motivate Pupils Writing - 2009