Alice Barr Maine, USA
Bio Page: https://k12online08presenters.wikispaces.com/Alice+Barr
Cheryl Oakes Maine, USA
Bio Page: https://k12online08presenters.wikispaces.com/Cheryl+Oakes
Bob Sprankle Maine, USA
Bio Page: https://k12online08presenters.wikispaces.com/Bob+Sprankle
Bio: The Seedlings , live in Maine, USA, webcast, podcast and deliver workshops locally and virtually. Alice Barr, Yarmouth High School, Bob Sprankle, Wells Elementary School, Cheryl Oakes, Wells Ogunquit Schools.
Presentation Title “How Can I Become Part of this ReadWriteWeb Revolution?”
Description Join Alice, Bob and Cheryl, as we kick off the Getting Started strand with our keynote: How do you Become Part of this Read/Write Web Revolution? Be a pioneer and become part of the journey learning about 21st Century Skills. Team up with us and the other strand conveners for this exciting excursion.
- Links in our presentation:
- The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_is_Flat
- Disrupting Class by Clayton Christensen: http://disruptingclass.mhprofessional.com/apps/ab/
- “Confronting the Challenge of Participatory Culture” by Henry Jenkins: http://tinyurl.com/4dklsj
- “The Power of Pow! Wham!: Children’s Digital Media & Our Nation’s Future” by Rima Shore, PhD. for The Joan Ganz Cooney Center: http://tinyurl.com/3lpuvr
- Flip Video: http://www.theflip.com/products_flip_ultra.shtml
Access Help Desk