Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, USA
James Folkestad is an Associate Professor at Colorado State University (CSU). He earned his Ph.D. from Texas A&M in Educational Human Resource Development (EHRD) in 1996 and has taught at CSU since 1997. He is currently teaching a course on educational technology within the teacher licensure program and is conducting research on collaboration and collective action.
“Changing a System: Network Centric Learning Communities”
This podcast will describe how students in a teacher preparation course at Colorado State University are learning to use Web2.0 tools to create and maintain distributed learning communities. The presentation describes how students are sharing knowledge and leveraging the power of collective decision making.
On this day..
- K12Online13 Day 5 Presentations: 25 October, 2013 - 2013
- Writing - It's All about Collaboration and Sharing - 2013
- Place-Based Education: The Greenspire School - 2013
- Any Device Will Do! Best Practices of BYOD Implementation - 2013
- Blogging with Little People - 2013
- K12Online12 Day 4 Presentations: 25 October 2012 - 2012
- Make/Hack/Play - Lenses for Learning - 2012
- Show off your work online using Weebly.com - 2012
- #k12Online10 Day 6 Presentations: 25 October 2010 - 2010
- Seeds to Success with Skype - 2010