Springville, Alabama, USA
Brandi is married with two sons Trey (7) and Brady (5 mths). She has taught high school English for 11 years. In 2002 she became a Nationally Board Certified Teacher. In 2006 she became a 21st Century Fellow with the Alabama Best Practices Center. Her goal in the classroom as well as with teacher training is to show that school can be challenging and creative through the use of technology integration.
“Creating PLE’s with TLC”
All teachers should feel like they can be a part of a professional learning environment (PLE) that involves their colleagues within the school, the district, and the world. Many face obstacles when seeking meaningful professional development. Brandi will provide ten technology-infused steps toward creating group collaboration and professional learning environments. The first step will be the most basic with the greatest comfort level and each step will advance towards a more technologically proficient user.
On this day..
- K12ONLINE15 DAY 5: OCTOBER 23, 2015 - 2015
- Adam Jones Education Podcast Creation Story - 2015
- Getting Started with Maker Ed! - 2015
- What Can Social Media Aggregation Contribute to Advocating for Education? Getting all A's in School - 2015
- K12Online14 Day Four: October 23, 2014 - 2014
- Digital Tools for Challenged Learners- Leveling the Playing Field! - 2014
- Gamification: It's not all fun and games! - 2014
- We Are All Connected - 2014
- My Journey With Technology - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 3 Presentations: 23 October, 2013 - 2013