Leeds, Massachusetts, USA
Nyack, New York, USA
“The Collaborative ABC Project: Using Technology To Tell Stories”
Our presentation (which will be a collaborative effort led by at least two presenters) will focus in on a collaborative digital storytelling project that brought together about a dozen teachers from the USA (and one from New Zealand) who used video technology to create a collaborative online ABC movie project. We intend to discuss how our project came to being from an inquiry approach and also to have participants take part in a smaller scale version of our ABC movie-book adventure. We will produce our presentation using a mixture of a blog, video examples, screencasts and podcasts. Our presentation will be online due to the nature of collaboration and may not have offline downloadable aspects to it.
On this day..
- K12ONLINE15 DAY 4: OCTOBER 22, 2015 - 2015
- Hot Teaching Spots - 2015
- Merry Makers - 2015
- Social Annotations: Collaborative Online Reading - 2015
- Teaser: Passion-Driven Learning - 2014
- K12Online14 Day Three: October 22, 2014 - 2014
- Augmenting Interest in Reading with Augmented Reality - 2014
- #Gamifi_ED Networked Intergenerational Learning - 2014
- Digital Story Telling Through App Smashing - 2014
- K12Online13 Day 2 Presentations: 22 October 2013 - 2013