“Social Bookmarking, Using Del.icio.us”
Jeff Utecht is an international educator currently working in Shanghai, China. Prior to Shanghai, Jeff worked in Saudi Arabia and Washington State. Jeff received a Teacher Leadership Project grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in 2001 and his MS in Curriculum and Instruction with a focus on Technology in 2004. Jeff has presented at the Near East South Asia teacherâ€™s conference and has been involved in staff development trainings for the past 6 years. Living and working within the international community has given Jeff first hand experience of the â€œflattening of our world.â€ From the wireless deserts of the Arabian Peninsula to the fast paced changes in mainland China, Jeff provides a global perspective on technology and education. At present, Jeff maintains several sites including saschinaonline.org, pudongnervecentral.com, and oversees the operation of teentek.com .
Why save web sites to your computer where they can not be accessed by your students? Using a social bookmarking site such as del.icio.us teachers can bookmark web pages to be used in the classroom or for student to reference at home for homework. A screencast of using del.icio.us.
On this day..
- K12Online13 Day 10 1 November 2013 - 2013
- Constructing Identity with an iPad - 2013
- Deeper Learning Online - 2013
- STEAM: Creating A Maker Mindset - 2013
- Leading by Example: Harnessing the Internet to Promote Professional Growth and Lifelong Learning - 2013
- K12Online12 Day 9 Presentations: 1 November 2012 - 2012
- Digital Tools for Differentiating Vocabulary Instruction - 2012
- Authentic Voices - 2012
- Virtual Worlds for Learning and Teaching: Power Examples to Get You Thinking - 2012
- Student News Teams: Telling the Story - 2012