Williamsburg, VA, USA
“Moodling Around: A Virtual Tour (Basic)”
Karen has been working in educational technology in various roles for nearly 20 years. Currently, she directs a grant project in Virginia related to school administrators and educational technology leadership. In addition, Karen serves as an adjunct with the College of William and Mary. She has been using Moodle for several years now as part of her work.
This presentation will have two parts: a screencast that will provide a virtual tour of the presenter’s Moodle site and a podcast with Brenda Cowling, an instructional technology resource teacher who has introduced Moodle in her school division. Finally, since most of the courses on this site allow guest access, conference participants will be able to do their own exploring.
On this day..
- K12ONLINE CONFERENCE Day 7: October 27, 2015 - 2015
- Tackkling SAMR - 2015
- Beyond Teaching and Learning: Leaving a Legacy - 2015
- Web Literacy Map Version 1.5: Read, Write, and Participate for a Better Web - 2015
- K12Online14 Day Six: October 27, 2014 - 2014
- Connected Learning Through Google Apps - 2014
- Programming in Primary - 2014
- Passion-Based Learning - 2014
- Preview: Week 2 of the K12Online Conference - 2012
- Student Voices Teaser: Kids Teaching Kids - 2012